This C#.NET training is an ideal course for the students how wants to serve the IT sector with his or her programming skills. IT is the Microsoft’s entry point to professional programming by using the syntax from C, C++ and Java. The interface of this language is very user friendly and it enables the programmer to express concepts in a concise, easy to maintain way. Using this framework, programmers can work in both an object oriented and partially functional style.
Objective of C#.Net Training
- Learn the fundamentals of C# programming in Visual Studio.
- Learn how to use the .Net Framework
- How to work with variables, data types
- How to work with standard programming skills
- What is exception handling in C#
- Overview of object oriented programming and how to work with this model
- How to work with Arrays
- Methods to create generic classes and methods.
- What are collections in C#
- How to generate and test your own classes using the Class Designer and Object Test Bench tools.
- Methods to use delegate types to provide flexibility and type safety.
- How to use anonymous types, lambda expressions, extension methods, object initializers, and implicit type declarations
C#.Net Training Course Duration
- Normal Track 60 Working days, daily one and half hours
- Fast Track 40 Working days, daily two hours