App V Online Training
RH Soft Tech provides the amazing Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) 5.1 course to help you administer the App-V 5.1 system and its components. The App-V is an administrator’s guide in offering the information and helps the admin to manage large installations with several clients and servers.
In The App-v online training the candidate will learn about he packaging solution and methods to distribute the virtual applications tools to the leading software deployment tools. App-V is an ideal platform for the students to understand the software and rule the IT sector The App-V 5.1 program will make you familiar with the different client types i.e. the App-V 5.1 client and the Remote Desktop session server systems.
Overview of Application Virtualization App-V 5.0
- Application Virtualization Overview
- Application Virtualization Concept
- The role of the client
- The role of the Sequencer
- The role of the management server
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Overview of App-V Installation.
Application Virtualization Management Server
- Overview of the Application Virtualization Management Console
- Publishing Applications into the Application Virtualization Environment
- Modifying Published Applications and Configuring Version Upgrades
- Performing Management tasks.
Planning and Installing the Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
- Planning the Application Virtualization Client Deployment
- Installing and Configuring the App-V Client
- Managing Client Configuration Features using PowerShell V3.
- Upgrading Existing Packages
- Advanced Package Options
- Sequencing a Web-based Application
- Standalone Packages
Migrating from Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 to 5.0
- Overview of the Migration Strategies.
- Preparing the environment, prerequisites and best practices.
- Configuring co-existence.
- Converting Packages using PowerShell.
|Course Duration:||35 – 40 hrs|
|Timing||Week Days: 1 hrs per day (OR) 3 Times a week or Weekends: 3 hrs per day|
|Method:||Instructor led, with exercises.|
|Breaks:||As Required, but limited to 2 of 10 min. In weekend batch|
|Study Material||App V Online Training|
|Fees Structure||50% After introduction lectures balance After 50% Lecture|
|Server access||Throughout the course 24/7|